Assistant Store Leader, mrp Westgate (Gauteng)
Your strong customer orientation, enthusiastic approach to sales, great communication skills, attention to detail and team commitment, definitely sets you apart from the rest! We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager who gives of their best at all times to join our winning team and market our great value products.
You will also be responsible for:
• Assisting the Store Manager in driving Sales and Turnover
• Creating the ultimate customer shopping experience
• Managing risk through efficient admin and store processes
• Motivating and energizing your team members
Working in your store supporting the Store Manager, you will be involved in all activities that drive sales and maximizes profits through leading your team, customer service, merchandise management, budget management, managing shrinkage, monitoring stock flow, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, housekeeping, security, point of sale operation, and related administrative functions.
As a leader, you will be results oriented, target driven and possess strong leadership skills.
It can be a challenging job, but one with loads of potential for growth! Your can-do and entrepreneurial approach will assist you to sell our quality, affordable and unique products.
• Grade 12 qualification essential
• Previous management experience in a retail store is essential (ideally in a Store Manager/Assistant Manager role or Supervisor role)
• Merchandising and selling skills essential
• Strong visual merchandising skills essential
• Financial and meticulous admin skills advantageous
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL is the philosophy of The Mr. Price Group seeing employees as partners in the business. Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values – PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP.
To apply, please click “Apply Now”
mrp is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.